The NEW Singapore Idol

Well I'm glad Hady won... On that night, Hady truly out sang Jon. I didn't know what happen to Jon that night, he was shaky in his performances. I feel bad for Jon that night. Even though Hady's singing was average (he perform better in the show than in the concert), he still sounds better that night.


Comparing Taufik and Hady, Hady have a better vocal ability. BUT! Taufik have the move and charm. To be a very succuessful artist nowadays you need to have the moves, charm and vocal ability. Taufik have all that but Hady lacks the moves. I know Hady can dance but he didn't show it in the concert. I hope hady can b as successful as Taufik. Good luck Hady.


As for Jon, he have the looks and the charm of a korean actor but his singing can improve. And as we all know he lacks the moves. Cannot blame him lor, he is after all, A ROCKER! Good luck Jon.


As for me.... I'm taking a break for a while but I'll b back with new songs. Already completed one. So look out for it... or shall i say, my return Huahahahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts