Congrats Junaidi

Remember in my earlier post that I mention in January that I'm going for Krav-Maga grading? Well I didn't. Overslept. LOL! Was too tired after my Route March the day before. But my other friends went though. And I'm glad one of them make it. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm please to present to you JUNAIDI BIN ASMADI! The first Krav-Maga student to be certified locally. I'm proud of you bro! Well the next grading will be in March or April. I will make sure I make it! Heheheh.... Go Juju go juju! K enuff bout Krav-Maga...

Lets talk about my Route March. Well it went smoothly. No injury, no heat stroke and there sure was no casualty! Hahaha... The route march was totally fun! Although it was tiring for me la... y? COZ I WAS RUNNING MOST OF THE TIME! Hahaha... Was hyper on that day maybe because of the coffee. If popeye have his spinach, I have my coffee! The Route March is about 12km and we completed it in 3hrs. So minus, plus, divide, times, square root, sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent, cube root is about 4km per hour. Hahah... a very good pace. Well I documented on the march and took photos along the way. I'll post it up soon.

Comments

Popular Posts