The ITE SIMEI SHOW

Ok as many of you guys know, I went to the ITE Semei Show today. Very nice futuristic looking school. Well, my producer went with me too. My intention was to search for talents and be entertained. Well I sure got what I wanted! Hahahah a whole lot of talent and entertaintment. First of all, the show started late, then there was a commotion at the entrance... whats the commotion about? Haaaah, the tickets were sold out but there were still ppl pouring in! No wonder la started late! Finally the show got started at around 8pm.


It started out lame la... LOL! Sori Nadira but I got to be honest. But the show picked up when Suharty hit the stage! She sang a thats compose by the teacher, SUPERB! Its a traditional malay song.. Suharty sang like a Nightingale! Superb voice control! Fooh my hair stands sey!


There are some lame performances la.... most of them comes from the chinese performers. There was even a song in Hokkien Or Cantonese a bout "No more bottles to sell"!! LOL! Its not that I'm racist la but just being honest... the only chinese peformer that stands out was "Mei Mei". Not because she is fat la but her voice is SUPERB! Superb control and excellent pitching.


There are some other performers that stands out for me like Aidil, Siti, Aimi and ofcoz Nadira. Hehehe! Well I did appoached Aidil and Siti for their services, wanted to approach Aimi but dunno where she go hahaha Well, all in all it was a nice show. Well DONE!


Heres how the stage looks like;


Comments

Popular Posts