Happy 23rd Birthday!


First of all HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY TO ME! Wahahaha! I'm old!


Anyway thanks to ALL my birthday wishers! This year was one of the best birthday for me. First, alot of peeps called and messaged me at 12midnight to wish me. So sweet right?! People like Nazrina, Kify, Jannah, Farouqsany, Haniza, Suria aka Baby, Siti Nuraihan, Indah, Taufik (this guy cheated abit, he was with me at McDonalds at 12 so he wished me live), Aloysus, Faisal, Sabariah, Hidayah, Haizum and even Nazrina's mummy! Not to mention countless peeps birthday wishes online. Thanks yall.


Secondly, Naz whiped up a superb birthday celebration for me. Thanks Nazy!


Last but not least, thanks to my workplace for letting me off from OT to celebrate my birthday in peace! Thank you team Delta and especially Junaidi for arranging the OT in such a manner Hahah... U r a very good student and teacher Hafiz is very proud of u. ;)

All in all thank you everyone for making me feel old! LOL! Joking joking, I am touched okay.... Its very hard to get me emotional kay... Love you guys LOADS! Muuuuahx! ( okay that sounds gay... -_-" )


PEACE OUT!


Comments

Popular Posts