Ihsan's engagement

I would like to wish Ihsan, my secondary school friend, CONGRATULATIONS! I wish you all the best for your future with your fiance! N HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!

Went to the event in my my casual smart attire LOL! (I'll post the picture of me it the attire soon). Its been awhile since I attended an engagement or a wedding. BUT this was the FIRST time I attended an engagement of a friend! I got the news of Ihsan's engagement 3 days ago and didn't applied for leave or whatsoever. It came as a shock to me as Ihsan was not in many relationship before and always focused more on his future then his love life. So imagine the expression on my face when I received an SMS about the engagement! Jeng Jeng Jeng! Surprise, surprise, he sure looked happy! :) good for you man!

Well as for me.... hehehe still a long long way to go! Too focused on my family... But attending the engagement do got me thinking bout my own love life. Haha! Can people accept me....? Hmmm only time can tell....

K back to the engagement (Sorry, ter-Side-Track...LOL!), people were staring at me where ever I go, but I dun care la (yaaaaaa riiiite.... I keep checking if my zippers were unzip lor! Lucky thing It wasn't). I still dunno y, until I got back to Ihsan's place.

After eating and bla bla bla, I wanted to go home... said my goodbyes to everyone there, wore my shoes and then....

"Abang, abang tunggu!"

I was like, since when did my younger sister tag along? Looked back and I saw a boy and a girl at the gate.

"Abang, nak autograph!"

Wahaha I was like wat the fish? But then the boy gave me a cute look. Alalalala who can resist rite? So I signed the papers. LOL! For Ihsan's sake. They looked so freaking happy lor... Was glad I can make their day. Thats like so touching la, even though its been so long of not releasing any songs, they still remember me.

That was the first ever signature I gave out... LOL!

Love my fans la! I promise I'll come out with another song... but dunno when la kekekeke

PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts