ZOUKOUT

Fooh! Zoukout was a blast! Okay heres a summary....

Mood: Excited
Hair: Combed To Perfection
Top: Balck Polo T
Bottom: Brown Bermudas
Feet: Black Sandals

REMARKS: I was feeling damn uneasy exposing my legs. I got very shy leg hair! LOL! Picked up my friend. Parents sent me to Habourfront.

In the car:
Mum: You guys going to Zouk eh?
Me: No lah, Zoukout.
Mum: Theres girls there?
Me: Wah! Bonus question! Ofcoz there are...
Dad: Wat a question to ask. Theres gonna b girls wearing bikini there! Hafiz like all this kinda stuff!
Mum: Ya ya, as if you don't?
Dad: I... I'm just telling you. I didn't say I don't like.
My mum pinched my dad and says "GATAL!"

REMARKS: Wahaha very cute la my parents, love them loads! The best parents in the universe! Well theres alot more funny jokes n sarcasm happened but 1 is enuff la k. LOL!

At Habourfront, 6pm:
Went to ViVoCity to shop for singlet as my friend didnt bring his. Sheesh! Spent 1 hour looking for his damn singlet. Waste time sey... Bought food at Burger King. As usual, Turkey Bacon Meal n Milo.

At Siloso Beach, 750pm:
Booked a locker and to change

Hair: Wet Look
Top: Black Tank-Top
Bottom: Red & White Billabong Surfer Shorts
Feet: Black Sandals

8pm:
Entered Zoukout but the party havent start. Guess wat... AETOS was incharge of the security there. Saw my fellow officers on duty. Went over to some and make fun of em. Eg; "Crazy people work on Saturday!"

10pm:
Crowd getting bigger. The R&B/Hip-hop havent start yet, so I tagged along with my friend to the TRANCE area. My friend dance but I didnt. Just wasnt my kinda thing. Stood there for 2hours without dancing. Just nod my head to the beat. I have to confessed I DO know how to Shuffle but just shy to do it. LOL!
So most of the time I was laughing my ass out looking at peeps dancing. Well at those who were dancing out of tune n those who were dancing as if they were posessed. SERIOUSLY, damn hilarious!
Saw fellow officers and disturbed em, "Want some drinks?"

12am 9/12/2007:
Q to the entrance was freaking long and I have warmed up for the party! Met a friend there, chatted for a while n we go our seperate ways.

1am:
Went to my fave area, R&B/Hip-hop. Danced. Do my thang. Smiled to lots of peeps, including some beautiful girls. Didnt dance with 'em though. Didnt want to, or shall I say, I dun give a damn. LOL! One thing was for sure, IT WAS PACK! N DAMN HOT! Everyone was producing body heat, lucky no one produced FARTS! Well, how wud I noe... all I cud smell was sweat. LOL!

3-6am:
Switched to R&B/Hip-hop to Trance n vice-versa within this timing. But this time, I SHUFFLED! Wahaha n yes it caught some attention.

6-730am:
Was at the R&B/Hip-hop area all the way. Reggaeton was played too. Danced the best way I knew and draw attention from a group of malay teenagers. 1 of the guys battled with me. I won! Hahaha... in the Pop, R&B or Reggaeton category, dun battle with me, I will win! LOL! Afew girls danced around me, damn they r hot, but hey, I'm there to enjoy myself n not to get dirty. ;P

730-8am:
The songs were getting lame and my feet was starting to kill me (ofcoz la, standing for almost 10hours straight!). But the interesting part, BAPOK! There were bapok/transvertite all around! Seeing their antics really got me laughing my ass out. Cute la sey! 1 of them was posing n taking photos in alot of seductive poses! Hehehe! Yang important satu badan kudis! EEeeeew.....!

8am:
Made my way home....

It was a very fun outing la, even though it was just Sham and me..
PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts