Selamat Hari Raya 2008!

Hey Everyone! Its been a long and testing fasting month for me and I'm glad that its over and its time for us to celebrate the victory of fasting for a month!

Misconception number 1: Hari Raya is not a New Year in our Islam calender but its a celebration of the victory over our will n determination of fasting... So next time don't make a fool of yourself and say happy new year to me on Hari Raya ok? Hahaha!

Oh heres another misconception, the Hari Raya money that we give out is NOT for those who are not married and because we are. Its actually a kind of congratulation or shall I say a gift for those who COMPLETED the gruelling month of fasting. Like I said earlier, its a celebration over the victory of fasting. So next time don't make a fool of yourslf and say, "Hafiz! Wheres my Raya Money? I'm not married yet." I smack your face if you do Hahahaha kidding kidding... So for those who didn't actually fast for the whole month actually don't deserve any money at all. Hahaha

Finally, I would like to wish all the muslims in the world a Selamat Hari Raya '08!

Comments

Popular Posts