Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
I don't celebrate it though. Haha!
Today saw lots of couples out and about, dressed to impress the other. Thats fine with me but theres one thing I have always find it hilarious. Cause this is the only day I can see grown ups and teenagers look dumb. Why? Coz they will be carrying flowers, box of chocolates, even BIG stuffed toys everywhere they go!
Example, at 1030am today while I was on my way home from work, I saw a young couple. The guy, smartly dressed. The gal, like going to a prom, holding a bouquet of flowers. Did I mention it was 1030am? OMG!
Isn't it troublesome?
Example, what if u got to go to the toilet? Where will u place the flower or the big teddy bear? Its worse if u r a guy, u have to hold those things outside the toilet while the gal do her business. Passerby will laugh at u! (especially if the passerby was me) Hahah!
Why trouble yourself with those stupid gifts? Flower will eventually die. Teddy bear will be outgrown or just be another mess in her room. Why not get her something she can wear everyday or at least last long. Example, a necklace, earings, watch or even an anklet. At least they could show em off to their friends the day after. AND, they don't have to carry it around and be a hindrace or troublesome to or for her on your valentine's day! Imagine trying to kiss her with the flower or teddy bear in the way! Hahaha!
So think next time u want to get a gift for ur partner ya?
PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts