Eh? I'm still alive?

Today is the 1st of February 2020!
My last post was 2011...a good 9 years...
Alot have happened since then... Too many bad shit went on...
I was just scrolling through the internet and stumble across this...my own blog HAHAHAHA! I was like, god damn!
So I thought, lets start writing again, and who knows, in the future I can look at this blog and laugh at it like how I did a moment ago... So so sooooo much memories in here.

Aaaaaah before anyone here asked me "Hafiz, not doing any new songs?". Let me answer, "No.". Well not for now that is... To be honest, I do miss music what I don't miss is the attention I get Hahahaha!

Well for those who are looking for my songs.... click here

And for those looking for a gift for cranky people... click Crankysaurus

Comments

Popular Posts