060205 was a really devastating day for me

Hiya peeps! Have been feeling down for 3 days straight.

First event; by best buddy got furious n curse at me for not calling her back. Second event; got to know ma babygerl did something she not suppose to do.
Third event; Ma babygerl walk n leave me behind. Apparently she was upset.
Fourth event; have not spoke to both ma babygerl n fren for 2 days.

Kind of feeling lonely, seems like the people u cared about suddenly disappeared. Have been thinking alot this past few days, about life, frens, family and wats important. Hahah I know I sound so girlish, I think so too! But guys do think about other things other than sex.

I hope ma baby would respond to the msgs I sent her... Knowing ma baby, she won't, Y? Cause she afraid that I'm still angry at her. Which by the way I'M NOT. Like wat I say,"I can't be angry at u more than an hour, u r just tooooo adorable to be angry at"
Baby, I never want to leave you. For I am now and forever be your man

Comments

Popular Posts