Before I went off back to my bunk to rest, we fooled around abit. Y not? It was the end of day 6!

On the 7th day they went to the Battle Inorculation Course (BIC). Sad to say I can't be there to participate (still was on MC & no way in hell they would let me do the course) but I was helping out clearing the stores we used for the past 6 days in the field.

But the day was far from over, on that fateful day ALL of us must book out. We were to take the 1930hr ferry out of Tekong. But the god damn recruits took their time to wash their muddy stuff that some of them missed the ferry... *sarcastic smile* And so the vulgarities starts to fly!*evil smile* Blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda in the end, those peeps booked out at 2045hrs ferry... Sad right?*Pitiful face*

This is why I always say RECRUITs are stupid

Peace out!

Comments

Popular Posts