2 extreme sports in a day

Hey everyone, its me again, DUH! Who else can it be?? Okay, in here just to update about what I did yesterday. Like what it says in the title, I did 2 extreme sports in a day, RIGHT AFTER MY NIGHT SHIFT. First is shooting and second is Krav Maga.



Shooting was super fun. Got to shoot with different types of semi-auto pistols. It was all worth it even though I was super tired and sleepy going there straight from work. The only thing that spoilt my mood was at the end of the shoot. My sergeant, who said he was going to pay for us, DIDN'T! So I had to go all the way home to take my money to pay. I was super pissed at my sergeant. $140 GONE just like that! Well had to pay for my friends too as they have to money in their wallet.



Krav Maga was exhausting! The warm-up was so SO tiring! One of the student (who by the way was attending his first lesson) was coughing n gasping for air after the warm-up. Hahaha I guess its been a long time since he ran like that. The lesson was super fun! Finally we are sparing with each other. My partner was Azlan. He is small size la which turn out to be a MINUS for me, WHY? ONE small push and he fly! Hahaha whats even funnier was that when I kick his groin, there was a "KTAK" sound! Not that his balls are wood or plastic but he was wearing a ball guard. I guess the plastic hits his hip bone (or was it his balls??? Hmmm).



Well here are a couple of photos I took on that day...





My most favourite semi-automatic pistol the Baretta! I shot a big hole at the chest of the target... Fuuuyoh besh ar! And by the way, I'm not a phyco gunmen. I'm just practising my shooting. Like what they say, practice makes perfect.

Comments

Popular Posts