Again Singapore?

Waddup Singapore?! This time its Matilda? What are you doing? She clearly have the best vocals in this season's SINGAPORE IDOL, followed by Hady. Seriously singapore, vote for a SINGER and not a model or an actor/actress. U HAVE TO REMEMBER THIS IS A SINGING COMPETITION! S-I-N-G-I-N-G!!! Matilda DESERVE to be in the top three (according to singing ability). Yes I admit she have a disadvantage in the looks catagory but HEY, this is a SINGING COMPETITION! Eventhough I know she won't b the next singapore idol but come on man, she got talent.



As usual Joakim don't seem to disappoint me. He never fails to make me laugh. Trying his best to sing a variety of notes with just his 2 tone singing ability. My VERDICT, he is still in there because of his looks and adoring female fans... (tell me which guy would vote for singapore idol? Do you think they care? The votes are usually by the teenage girls.)



Jasmine is trying but last night's show was abit better for her in the sense of her singing. Dressing wise, HAHAHA, a girl next door trying to look rock. DUH! MANA BOLEH BABE! My VERDICT, still in the competition cause of her looks. Jasmine have a powerful voice but she don't really know how to control it well... (I know for her case GUYS voted for her BUT most of the votes are by TEENAGE guys with uncontrolable hormones)



Paul Duabukit (Twohill) shocked me the most yesterday. Not because of his hair or his adam's family looks but because THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HIS GENRE! I expected him to blow the stage BUT instead he blew away his singing. And wassup with that dance step??? My VERDICT, still in it because he is outstanding is his DRESSING. Very current fashion sense and many teenagers can relate to him. Funny guy and very the singaporean SLANG. (Voters are mainly TEENAGE GIRLS with uncontrolable hormones for Good Charlotte)



Nurul didn't disappoint. She is a good singer but I guess her nerves always brings her down. Her performance was average but way better than some of the other contestants. My VERDICT, still in competition cause of her voice and body. (The voters, same as Jasmine's)



Jonathan was as usual, GOOD. He got a good voice and charm. Stage presence is very good and he looks like those taiwanese singers and actors. My VERDICT, still in it cause of his looks, charm and ofcoz his singing ability. (The voters are mainly ladies but sadly his supporters are not as many as Paul or Joakim. Why? Maybe teenagers find him not so appealing)



Then comes to Hady Mirza. A SUPERB SINGER. Very versatile singer. Throw him any genres and he will BRING IT! I never fail to miss his performance. My VERDICT, THE NEXT SINGAPORE IDOL! VOTE FOR HADY! I KNOW I WILL!

Comments

Popular Posts