Alot of activities is equal to BUSY!

Hey peeps! Decided to update as much as can after reading all my past entries (whenever I can). Reading my past entries made me realized how much I have changed. I used to b so much bubblier n crazier hahaha... Now Im more serious... Y? I tot alot bout that ad then it struck! BAaaAM! Im getting OLD! Wahahaha! Pala hotak! 23yrs old this year.... Haiz!

Maybe cause I have alot of reponsibility since I was 16yrs old. 23-16=7. 7 years of responsbility have tot me alot. Being a good son, a good worker and most important of all a good man. I can dare say I am more matured than most of the guys my age. I've gone thru so many shit that I am qualified to work at a sewage company and get employee of the month. LOL!

The reason y I have not been updating my blog is because of the activities I have been doing this month with my ATF team mates. I'll post the photos when I can. For now I am looking forward for THE ROUTE MARCH on the 25th. Wooohooo! And on the 26th Im gonna have KRAV-MAGA grading. Haiyoh confirm a tiring JANUARY! Till then... this is yours truly, Hafiz As'ari

Comments

Popular Posts