Thanks...

Now this msg goes to that 1 person that made 7 people lost $300 from their salary. One of them is me... I really hope that u will suffer on earth till the day u breathe ur last breath. Not mentioning the endless torture in HELL. Thank you for the sabotage on my team. U really make me pissed off n adds cherry on my ice-cream.

First of all, one side of my socks got lost at work. So I was wearing one socks thru out the whole day! LOL (I know its funny but frustating u noe, who wud wanna steal a used sock!? ONLY 1 SIDE SUMMORE!!). After which I got to know my salary n 6 others gonna b affected because of a 1900 call made by this mysterious CUSTARD!... THE LAST AND CERTAINLY NOT THE LEAST.... My team-mates left me at my work place n went home! KANNI CUSTARD! And because of that I reached home late! DAMN LATE! 1230am this morning.... Well easy to say, yesterday is a very shitty day for me...

Comments

Popular Posts