Hey Peeps! Sorry for not posting for a very long time. As you know I was doing my reservist. Yes I was in for 3 weeks. But ofcoz I went home during the weekends but usually by then I was too tired to blog Hahaha! Well, I can't say anything about my training but I can say this, I ENJOYED my days there. I'm beginning to miss them already.

Well the first week was super tough as it was still in the fasting month and I have to train in the hot sun, but overall it was a very good experience. The commanders in my company are a great bunch of men! They are a pleasure to work with. Didn't know it could be that fun.

The second week was when the men came in and was when Hafiz became Sgt Hafiz. Heheh! That week was when suddenly I turned to somebody else. Abit more serious and focus. That week I was determined to make my 6 men who were under my command to be soldiers.

The third week was when I saw results and know that I have trained my section well. I'm bloody proud of what they can do. To Gary Ng, Arman, DJ, Tse Man Hei, Lim and Hazreen aka Cannonball, your sergeant is very proud of your achievements and looking forward for the next ICT.

All in all it was all gooooooooood...... PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts