OOOooohh MORE Critics!

Hahaha I love this world! Critics makes the world go round! Anyway like I say before, lagu Minah Tudung tu is for those WHO ARE SEYRONG (Terkeluar ring) (Tersesat jalan). Now do u peeps understand? If you still don't then u guys shud read the lyrics properly... "Minah minah tudung zaman sekarang RAMAI cacat otak". See the bold word?? Its RAMAI (Most) and not SEMUA (ALL). :) now can u see a clearer picture?



The difference:
Minah Tudung = Minah wear tudung
Perempuan Bertudung = Perempuan wear tudung


Minah = Pompuan liar
Perempuan = Wanita


Can u see the difference?


I respect girls who wear tudung, I do. Coz I noe its hard to live in a society to regards muslims as terrorrist, but they still wear it.


I noe its hard to cope with peers who makes fun of u just bcoz u wear tudung, but they still wear it.


I noe its a heavy image to uphold, but they still wear it.


Living in a place wear muslims act n do wat the religion reframe them from doing. But they still wear it.


Those r just some example I respect them.... So don't go around n make shits about me wen u don't even know me! Keepin it real, what I sing n rap are from my own experience. Maybe u guys r the NAIVE ones... U dun see things that I see. I think if u see n expirience it urself, u will be on my side... Cuba kamu buka mata dan tgk sekeliling kamu dan perhatikan.... Adakah melayu kita maju? Ada kah adat melayu kita sudah hilang? Kemana pergi melayu kita? Fikir la... kemana-mana saya pergi, ada ajek pompuan pakai terdedah-dedah. Ada ajek melayu bercium-ciuman di tempat umum.


Memang betul nobody is perfect. I'm not perfect either. But in order for someone to improve himself or herslef somebody must tell him or her the mistake right? That is what I'm doing. But in songs.... If my bahasa kesat mintak maaf. But its one of the way to get THEIR attention... And no I'm not an attention seeker. Don't judge me, u dun even noe me....

PEACE OUT!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hiya


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read and then a lot to wright
Anonymous said…
hiya


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.
Anonymous said…
Good day!

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!
Anonymous said…
pretty cool stuff here thank you!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
I blog frequently and I truly thank you for your information. This great article has truly peaked my interest.
I am going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new information about
once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.
Anonymous said…
I have been browsing online greater than three hours as of late, but I by no means discovered any
interesting article like yours. It's beautiful value sufficient for me.
In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the web shall be a lot
more helpful than ever before.
Anonymous said…
I appreciate, result in I discovered just what I used to be looking for.
You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.

Bye
Anonymous said…
Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so
I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new
to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and
hints for newbie blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.
Anonymous said…
Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming again to read other news.
Anonymous said…
Great site you have got here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours nowadays.
I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!
Anonymous said…
Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just cool and i could assume you're an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.
Anonymous said…
Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone!
Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to
all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!
Anonymous said…
you're in reality a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing.

It seems that you are doing any unique trick.
In addition, The contents are masterwork. you have done a fantastic process in this matter!
Anonymous said…
Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just
wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your articles.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums
that deal with the same topics? Appreciate it!
Anonymous said…
What's up to every one, since I am really eager of
reading this website's post to be updated regularly.
It carries fastidious data.

Popular Posts