Amboi-Amboi LASER!

Hello my peeps! Fuyooooooh! I've been gone for 5 days and my tag board is filled up with all type of topic.... I'm glad that u people still visit my blog even though I didn't update it. I liiiiiike... THIS IS GONNA B A LONG ENTRY! SO BEARWITH IT! Hahaha... It not to late to hop to another blog u know....
First of all I wanna make things clear for those people who don't understand what I'm doing;
I make music cause its my passion. I love to sing and rap. The music I made is from my point of view and what I feel.
Minah Tudung song is the topic of discussion in my tag board now
. Lets me make it CLEAR, I have NO grudges against ladies that wear veil (tudung). I RESPECT THEM! ALOT! They are the type of people that I would love to have as a wife. BUT the minah tudung song is not referring to them. The song refers to those girls who wears the veil (tudung) but behaves like a BITCH! (sorry about the language). But its true, I've heard and seen it happen. So for those tudung girls who feel hurt listening to my song, don't. Unless u r one of those minah tudung bitch!
To all those who supported me in my music, THANK YOU! I really appreciate it. You guys are MY BUTTERFLY!

Comments

Popular Posts