My 5 days of absent

Its been 5 days since I last updated my blog, was in camp. Police Academy to be exact. I really want to tell you guys what I did there but I treat the training there CONFIDENTIAL. What I can say is I enjoyed training there! Now I'm fitter and I have more friends and fans. Wahahah! I'm loving it! Pada pa pa pa.... I enjoyed my law lessons. LAW is a very interesting topic.

The instructors are really approachable and friendly. The best thing bout being in there is that the instructors know me! Not because I committed any crime la... its because they know my father. Hahah a couple of them used to be in the same division. So the instructor expect alot from me as my father is a Station Inspector. They made me Squad IC on the 2nd day of training to see my leadership qualities and how I handle my squad. So far I did a good job la (according to my squadmates). I know I can't afford to make any mistake as it will leave a scar on my father's reputation.

REST ASSURED FATHER, I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST TO UPHOLD YOUR SUPERB REPUTATION. I
WILL DO THE BEST I CAN TO BE AS GOOD AS YOU. I'LL MAKE YOU PROUD TO SAY HAFIZ IS
MY SON. GOD HAVE BLESSED ME TO HAVE YOU AND MUM AS MY PARENTS. LOVE YOU
BOTH VERY MUCH AND NO MATTER WHAT, BOTH OF YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE TOP OF MY
LIST.
The outcome of 1 week of training make my body leaner! Wooohoooo! I like my body now.... heheh later go beach must show! Wahahaha... For all my peeps out there, don't expect new songs to be out any soon, too busy with my training and learning. Hope you guys understand...

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PIT! I'LL MAKE SURE I TAKE LOTS OF PHOTOS. Last but not least HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts