To ma Taggies!

opie cine: Heheh how old is ur brother (yang dah tua tu)? Anyway provide me ur link so that I can link you orite?
fieks: I do have lyrics for my songs. But not all la. I'll try my best to put up all the lyrics ASAP. They can be found in my music centre. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=292146 and then click on lyrics/story
Isya: I'm doing GOOD. Y? Coz more and more people downloading my song now. 980 of my songs were downloaded in the month of August ALONE! Fuuuuiyoh! I liiiiiiike.... heheh! Also because I have a job NOW! Alhamdulillah... And Isya thanks for being my friend eventhough we seldom contact nowadays ya... I really appreciate it.
baByAttitude: Mish me eh? heheh cam real jek... And yes u owe me 10! Today eh! Baby if u give it to me, I'll give it to u, I noe wat u want, u noe I got it... hahah!
ur fan..: WOW! My own Fan! Heheheh I liiiiiike.... join my fan club la... www.circles99.com/hafizasari .... My all time favourite song of mine is Minah! Very the Singaporean twist... We got something in common.
NuRcRuZ: I'll keep em' rolling beybeh!
ChiCka: I love that song too!
YaYa SkY: Hahaha thanks. I feel honoured.
minami: Hey don't say such a thing. U r not a tresspasser. This is a public site! Anyone can enter!
Pytrie: Hahah! Pytrie is a name of a NEOPET right? heheh yes, I used to play NEOPETS hahah I'm a child in heart, but an adult in body and mind. Thanks for the compliment! Keep em' rolling! LOL! Make my pants KOYAK (tear)
nizaaa: My Song Rock? No la, my songs hip-hop la. Don't worry, I'll HOP on! Hahaha
Dipz: Yups I agree most of my songs are nonsence. But there are serious songs maaa.... Purposely made em' that way for laughter sake. I joker maaa..... And do spread my songs to all ur friends ya.... Support local music
CoverGirl: Yup I'm a September baby! September 3rd 1984 to e exact! eh? TODAY LAH! Wahaha! I'm officially a MAN! Cheydeybah! Weeewit!
Passerby: Not all of my song are from famous artist. Some are originals. Example is MOLE. I made that beat myself. But be sure when I make my Album, I'll have originals. Thanks for the comment aight...
baBy_bamBam: I salute u back for listening to my crappy songs LOL. Skimmers eh? I'll keep that in my list. Thanks for the idea.
Unknown: My Butterfly song is not from any song. No other artist have use it. Its original lor... produced by -----
anonymous: R u Richard? If u r, its my honour to have u here my fellow artist. Thanks for the compliment!
Iqah: U love it? Good! Make sure let the minah-minah tudung listen to it k? LOL.
Heres a game u can play with ur
friends:

Spot a minah tudung who is wearing tight
clothes, t-shirt, holding hands, hugging (basically anything that they r not
suppose to do) and shout, BODOH!

The others (ur friends who are with u
at that point of time) look for the minah tudung u r refering to and shout the
colour of her tudung! The last person to spot is to be pinched or to sing the
MINAH TUDUNG chorus. (Depending on wat u peeps agree
on)


Try it! Me and my friends did! And we had a hell of a time!
passerby: All the lyrics I compose myself la... All the voices are my voice. Yups even the Apek voice!
abgjohnny: Thanks abg! I'll keep em' coming!
dee: Thanks! THAT MEANS ALOT TO ME! Your Cool factor: 100
MiQueLa: Hehehe I'm So loving the COMPLIMENTS LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts