Apeeee jek!

Many have been asking me where have Hafiz Asari gone to. Well Im still here! Song wise, no time lor... been busy working my ass off. But rest assures there will b soon. Everytime I want to make a song I''ll b too tired to do it. What can b so tiring? Well working 15hrs with just a 45mins break and all the while standing IS TIRING. But hey! Im not complaining. Why you may ask... coz by then end of the month I'll get plenty of money for me to spend and Im not talking about $1400.... heheh its more than that! Weee! I miss my music machine... Grrr...




Guess wat? I got another offer from US. But this time its not an offer to make an album. Its an offer for me to perform there! Hahah SERIOUS! Apeee jek! Singapore belum perform nak perform kat US? Wahaha



Oh yeah another offer I got is from malaysia. An offer to make MOBILE CONTENT. Meaning my songs, My wallpaper and many more la... This offer I took up. Its malaysia maaaa closer to home, easier to manage.




Well just to inform u peeps. I'll b doing my photoshoot for my album this Coming Wednesday (most probably) at Simei, Chinese garden and Sembawang. If you happen to live near that area and saw me, do give me a holla! Heheh! Dont worry, I dont bite.



PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts