ZOUKOUT!

I went to Zoukout yesterday! But as an officer. I've always wanted to go but never seems to have the time BUT yesterday was my lucky day! I began my work that afternoon at 1330hrs. I was doing my duty as usual then suddenly at 1730hr my Team Leader contacted me and told me,
"You Are Going To Zoukout, SENTOSA!"
"Wah! Really?"
"Yeah, to do crowd control la..."
"Ler... Ok ok I'm coming back base now"
As simple as that, I was on the way to Sentosa for the beach party of the year. When I went for the briefing, OMG I was the only one from team DELTA!!! Oh watever...
Reached Sentosa and got deployed. I was doing crowd control at Stage A. Stage A plays dance music! Wahlauwey! I was having headache sey listening to the music!
Theres one point of time whereby the big screen TV on the stage shows a lesbian couple kissing and licking each other's chest. Me and my partner was like.... Is this singapore or U.S? What the Hell!?? Theres even a video of cartoon doing it in different positions!!! Me and my partner was still asking the question, Are we in SIngapore or the U.S? Dahlah tempat tu setan, budak2 tengok tu TV makin menjadi setan!
While doing my duty there, IT RAINS!!!! at around 4am I think. GOD DAMN IT! ME AND MY PARTNER HAVE NO RAINCOAT!!! Guess wat, me and my partner just stood there like a stone pretending its not raining. We were soaking wet! So were the crowd! BUT THEY STILL PARTY! Setan betul!
In the end, it was a nice experience. Instead of paying to party, we were paid. Hahah! We were paid to kick out drunk people and PAID TO SEE PEOPLE WHO DANCE LIKE MONKEYS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST JUMP AROUND (which to them is dancing) Wahaha! WEll working from 8pm till 8am IS tiring but it FREAKING WORTH IT!

Comments

Popular Posts