Sorry

Man I've been so so busy with all the work I have that I don't have time to blog! But I do visit my blog to read the tags. Well, Just wanna wish u peeps a happy new year n to the christians a MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Went to Sentosa on the 17th. Had a very wonderful time there! Its nice to be surrounded by friends. Now i'm darker! Wahaha... While at Sentosa my fellow policeman SMS me and asked where I was. Hahaha rileks rileks... Hafiz is just taking a little time off for pleasure. Working my ass off is good but too much can do alot of damage to my body. Guess wat.... I'm a rich man this month! Hahah All thanks to my hard work! After giving my mummy $900, bought a suit, a watch, had a hair cut, bought my personal items, watch a movie and ate like a wealthy man, I still have hundreds of dollars left! Wahaha I'm so so happy.... And they say money isn't everything, true, but everthing needs money...
My advice.... Save money! Hahah!


Ok enuff for today. Have to go for my business meeting now.... See ya!


PS: Dun ask me if theres any new songs coming out, as long as I'm alive, THERE WILL BE!

Comments

Popular Posts