Updates on my life...

At work the other day, I was attacked by a colony of BEES! Not 100 or 200, its aroung 1000 of them! While I was communicating thru the PR set (Walkie Talkie), I heard buzzing sounds. It was super loud! Imagine my PR set was at full blast but I still can hear it. So i turned to see what it was, at first i saw nothing, suddenly a dark cloud appeared! (Since when clouds floats at 20metres of the ground?). When it comes nearer the buzzing sounds gets louder, I squinted.... WAHKAU DUKDUK BUAH KEDENGDENG! I saw bees coming right at me! SO I DUCK and the bees fly past on top of me! Fooh! Lucky Plaza i was fast! If not, TMAT LA RIWAYAT KU! Well most prob I will just bloat up like a puffer fish! Hahahah.... Later in the evening my fellow officer got stung by a be at the same tower. Ish ish ish... Need to report this to the authorities. Bees are all over the place in Sembawang prison....



Why do people only realise live is precious only AFTER a tradegy happpen?



Well just bought a new mic afew days ago... The old one was spoilt to the core.... so now I CAN RECORD NEW SONGS! WEeeee......

Comments

Popular Posts