Wat waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Hahaha... okays, today I went to meet Chaz-Ali and his friend ALT at Sembawang MRT. *Long pause* Actually I was late so I met them at Yishun instead. They were suppose to rehearse their performance at 430pm at the Street Fest BUT they were late bcoz of me. Hahaha Sorry bro. On the way in the MRT I got to know that ALT's name is Hafiz! Hahaha so many hafiz in this hip-hop thingy. I started to chat with ALT to get to know him better... we found out we got plenty of thing in common. Eg: Friends, Job, Favourite type of music. Oh one more thing, he is also my so called NUMBER 1 FAN! Hahaha...


And so we reached City Hall MRT at 5pm! Hahah lucky for me the show have been delayed n starts at 7pm. Fuuuuh such a relief! While waiting Chaz and ALT decided to do a MIC TEST. Wah $#%^&*! I was reluctanly pulled on stage with them for it. We did plenty of stupid noises BUT ALT being the joker that he is sang my songs.
Nampak minah-minah dibawah kolong...
Oi agak agak eh... (I realise the plentiful of minahs there looking at us on stage)
Ok ok.... Minah-minah tudung zaman sekarang ramai cacat otak, Bodoh!
Alt, agak2 eh, ada makcik kat depan tu... (whispered to his ear when I saw this old malay couple turn around and giving us a hard stare)


As the start of the event approach nearer n nearer, the performers bean to gather n one by one began asking everyone who the HELL I was... Theres one of the guys who sat beside me and asked, u hafiz as'ari eh? (I answered yup and smiled) Eh siak ar I sitting beside Hafiz As'ari sia... *he moved further away from me* I just laughed. The guy then said, I respect u man, u rock!
Hahaha Amazing reaction from those peeps... I didn't noe they would react as if i was TAUFIK BATISAH Hahahaha


Da force and Chaz performed althought Chaz CHOKE, they were very very good. Chaz was freaking sad after the performance. But many consoled him. In the end they got thru to the finals. There were afew results that I was not happy about. Example, Azmie performed superbly but didn't get thru. Instead this young girl by the name of Mia did! For ur info, She CHOKE COUNTLESS OF TIME. haiz... well i think they voted out of pity... well honestly, its not a fair competition.


After the whole event, we went mamam2. Met this girl who MELATAR LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS. Hahaha Fun watching her antics... Oh yeah thanks ALT n Chaz for the drinks n food N for inviting me....

Comments

Popular Posts