Whats up with that?

Whats up with u people thinking that Im from ITE??? Issit the fact that only ITE students have talent in music? Issit because I look like an ITE mat? Or issit because I talk like one? HELL NO! Im not from ITE... Im a polytechnic student, Nanyang polytechnic! NYP! Ok? Ok thats settle.

Whats up with u people thinking that Im a student? Issit the fact that I look young like boboi? Issit because of the way I talk? Or issit because of my voice? HELL NO! The last time I ever touched a school book was in 2002, that was in poly.

Whats up with u people thinking that Im in NS??? Issit because I wear uniform? HELL NO! I ORDed in April last year. N no Im not in the police force in NS. IM AN ARMY MAN!!! Platoon Sergeant Hafiz Asari at your service!

Whats up with that?.....

Comments

Popular Posts