Not gonna let that happen to my parents....

At 2330HRS which was 1130pm, I saw an old chinese man on my way home. I think he was sick, he have legs that were swollen and crooked and was holding an umbrella as a support. He was standing beside a busy road (dunno for what) ALONE! I sat down and looked on... Was still wondering why he stood there....

Then it got me thinking,
  1. What was an old man in his 70s doing alone by a busy road at this time of the day?
  2. Where are his children?
  3. Where is his wife?
  4. He is sick and is there anyone looking after him?
  5. Why is he standing in front of a bus-stop by the side of a busy road?
  6. Where does he live?
  7. How is he gonna go home?
  8. Does he have money to go home?
  9. Does he KNOW how to get home?

I tell you, just by looking at the old man I got stressed! So many questions unanswered. I pity him sey.... Hey, you'll never know, that could be YOU!

I remembered my mum said to me, " We (my parents) sacrificed and took care of you till this very day. I don't know if you and your siblings will do the same for us.... " Everytime I hear my mum say these words a part of me will break and shatter. I will never forget what my parents have done for me through the years and NEVER will I leave them astray.... and for DAMN SURE I won't let them go through what that old chinese man go through. I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU, MUM AND DAD. From your son, Hafiz As'ari.

Dear readers, please be thankful that you have parents who cares and love you. There are some people in the world who grew up without their parents by their side, to love, to hug, to laugh, to confide, to smile or to eat with. Cherish every moment you have with them... cause you'll never know its gonna be your last. Let them hit you, scold you or throw shit at you (okay thats abit extreme).... U owe them your life... From yours truly, Hafiz As'ari

Comments

Popular Posts