What the hell?!

Today in the morning while I was waiting for my bus at the bus top... at 6am. I saw 2 malay couples. The first couple was walking an arm distant away from each other. I was wondering why, so I looked at both of their faces and try to see the expressions on their faces... Hahaha both faces look sour... maybe they just had a fight? Maybe.... But I can tell that they were teenagers. Normal couple...

The 2nd couple was the interesting one... The girl was wearing tudung and the "guy" was wearing glasses, a long sleeves shirt and baggy jeans with a little chain hanging. Okay, so u r asking whats so interesting? Well the "guy" IS the interesting one.... As they walked closer towards my direction, the "guy" saw me looking at them and decided to hold hands with "his" partner. WHAT! SCARED I STEAL YOUR GF ISSIT? Yeah rite... While they were holding hands and swinging it around happily, I took a very close look at the "guy". He have this sweet look... very clean face, chubby and "his" hair was quite long, kinda like Olinda's (from singapore idol seaon 1). Then it got me thinking, wah school allow "him" to keep it that long huh? Cannot be what! Something was wrong... So I looked for "his" adams apple... JENG JENG JENG! NO ADAMS APPLE! Okay maybe some guy's adams apple are not that obvious so I look at "his" body... ALAMAK, look like a female body shape! "He" is a "She"! To double confirmed, I heard "his" voice while "he" was talking to his tudung gf. ALAMAK part 2! So sweet! JENG JENG JENG! The tudung girl was having a relationship with a BUTCH!!! OI pala otak ko mana huh! I sat there with my jaw hanging... All I could do was shake my head in disbelieve....

After they disappeared out of sight, I then realised that it was 6.10am... Eh? How come they are outside at this time? The first bus was just making its 1st round... Hmmm..... U TELL ME!?

Comments

Popular Posts