Soke smoke smoke

I was at this S-11 coffee shop eating n drinking... When I realised the number of smokers there... Half of customers were smokers! WahDAMN! I was arlarmed at the growing rate of smokers. Many of whom are teenagers... SCARY SEY! Smokers are partly to blame for the green house effect. Many-many smoke go up to atmosphere n make big-big hole. Then we kena the hot-hot sun! Waaaah I tell u, im working under the hot sun every freaking day and Im turning into a shadow man! Hey, Im a smoker myself n DAMN I feel guilty! LOL! N I want to thank the Singapore government for making THE advertisement on oral cancer... EEeeeEEYUCKS! It got me thinking... All these global warming n diseases are caused by US! N hey! Who said humans are the most intelligent creatures in the world? If we were so smart, WHY ARE WE BRINGING DEATH UPON OURSELVES???

Comments

Popular Posts