Bangla-DASH!

Hey! Heres a joke my friends used to tell me, WHAT IS THE FASTEST INDIAN CALLED? A BANGLA-DASH! Im not making fun of any race or people as I myself have Indian blood BUT this joke have a connection to what Im about to blog about today.

Today was my 2nd day cycling to work... and I was involved in an accident or shall I say in a collision! I was cycling to work, as usual there were lots of foreign worker cycling too! I managed to avoid many of them. I dunno why they were cycling against the traffic flow, but hey! Its their SELUAR DALAM la rite? Anyways, I was speeding down slope when I saw this Bangladeshi worker starts cycling perpendicular to my direction. I saw him looking at me so I didn't slow down. Instead of stopping, the BANGLA picked up speed and DASH right into my path! *Heres the situation, if I swerve to the right to avoid him I will be in the path of a car. If I just go straight I will collide with the bangla. I rather kena BANG by a bicycle than a car* AND SO I DID! GEDEBANG BONG BONG POOT! I fell on the road and quickly got up to prevent myself from kena LENYEK with a car. The weird thing was I wasn't even hurt! No scratches, no cuts, no nothing!(Dunno bout the bangla though) THE BANGLA STILL CAN SHOUT AT ME SIA! My bicycle's front rim and tyre was crooked after the collision. I didn't think about the damage but instead I was more concerned bout getting to work on time. I locked up the bicycle and walked to work at the same time SWEARING ALL THE WAY! Wahahaha....

THAT INCIDENT REALLY SPOILT MY MOOD FOR TODAY! Grrrr.... See la now no bicycle! Uuwaaaaah!!!

Comments

Popular Posts