Meeting the Producer

Today, after work, went to meet my producer at his studio. Went there to discuss about the songs that we gonna do, how we gonna do it, by when we wanna complete it an so on. He let me listened to a single by Matilda (yup, the Singapore Idol Finalist, the one with the powerful vocals). Its good. Not my type of genre BUT its good. The song was written by Matilda herself. The song will connect to the older generation as it is a slow and relaxing type of song. From what I know, Matilda is gonna release her singles (yes there will be many songs) online, meaning on the internet. Shes gonna sell her songs online. Did I mention ONLINE?! YES! ONLINE! So peeps, be on the look out for Matilda! YEY!!!

As for me, I like to do it the old fashion way... make CDs and sell them! Heheh... Eh not fair, I advertised for Matilda but who will advertise for me? Aaaaaaah... THATS YOUR JOB!

Comments

Popular Posts