Dance floor....

Hey hey HEY!!! FINALLY! I got to watch a FULL DANCE FLOOR show! And I got this to say...
J.D.I, Fantastic Four and Soul Fusion was in the bottom 3.... Rubbish! Watching the Ballroom show highlights, Fantastic Four (or shall I say Fantastic Three) shouldn't be in there! Look at the way they GELEK! (SHAKE!). Very the lembut you! Alahai!

To J.D.I: I love the way you guys stressed about supporting local talent and I'm a 100% behind you guys. I'm sorry you guys didn't make it. I do agree that ballroom wasn't your thing AND you DID flung in it but Judging by your performance from the start, you don't derserve the elimination. All in all you guys rocks man! If you guys happen to stumble across this, do e-mail me aight! I would really love to meet you guys!

Now, I got to say (well more like type out) something that I observed. I have been noticing that the groups that were eliminated are MALAY groups. I'm not saying that the show is racist. Its not the show's fault that they got eliminated. ITs THE VOTERS FAULT! Come on, WE the Malay community should support our own race! Macam mana melayu nak maju kalau bangsa kita sendiri tak beri sokongan? COME ON! VOTE! Styles From Beyond is a group I respect. They are very creative, so sad to see them get eliminated. E squared should be out a long long time ago. They are utterly uncreative, they always do the same steps.... haiz...

Anyways... Don't forget to catch Singapore Idol later at 10pm. Wahahaha These are the words that came out from Jade's mouth, LIVE ON NATIONAL TV! Wahkau! Its suppose to be American Idol la Jade... I bet its gonna be a topic in some forums and MAYBE in the newspaper tomorrow. Haiyah Jade, why you so like that.....

Comments

Popular Posts