Hey guys... Just wanna update my blog bout the things I bought and given... For my reference in the future... You know, so that when I get older I know what I was so into... Here are the photo-photo! LOL...


Modelling for a G-Shock advertisement... LOL!


Okay the G-Shock watch bought it a long time ago, BUT the Manchester United ORIGINAL jersey I bought it 2 days ago on the 9th of June 2007. Glory glory man united!


Okay I got this from someone, as a present hehehe not my birthday yet la but eh? I also dunno why she bought it but hey! I LOVE IT! Its a Nike Air Force XXV Limited Edition! Thank you! You know who you are... ;)



The Back View



The Top View



And The View From The Other Side... LOL!
Oh and I also bought an MP3 TOO! Its a Creative Zen Stone. So cute! So small and light that its music to my ears....literally!

Comments

Popular Posts