Upcoming event

Hey hey you you! Ladies and gentlemen, boys n girls.... This is an anouncement to all... Especially to Whitley Secondary School students.

If I'm not mistaken you guys r gonna have a show on the 29 June 2007, Friday, at 7pm till 9pm rite? Well heres a little treat for my fans at Whitley Secondary.... I'LL BE THERE! Not as a performer la but to sibuk-sibuk. LOL! Well actually to support to the Bands performing. Including your very own school band! Tentatively I'll be there earlier to help set up the stuff, maybe around 4pm.

So if you guys happen to see me there, do approach aight? Its also a meet and greet session for the fans. I'll b doing alot of this in the coming months. Travelling and organising gigs and shows with my Music bro, Weide. I hope that I'll b able to perform soon with new materials, for the mean time I'll be organising for other talents. I'll keep u guys updated of upcoming events events in the future.



Yours truly,
Hafiz As'ari.

Comments

Popular Posts