Sentosa Trip

Today me and my team went to Sentosa just to have fun and get our mind off work. Right after work we straight away made our way to Sentosa. Went to alot of attractions, many were the new ones, well at least for me hahah. I would like to thank Team Delta for making this a memorable one, well at least for me. Thank you Rohaizad for contributing in the planning of the event. Here are some photos of the event;


Rohaizad and me before the whole thing started.


Waiting for the LRT to Habourfront.... Sorry its dark my fren didn't switch the flash on.


Makan time! Lunch at the interchange...


At VivoCity to take the NEW Monorail


Here we are at Underwater World, the Petting Pool. This time I make sure someone took my photo while petting the baby Nurse Shark.

This is my favourite place in Underwater World. The Ray Pool! The rays there are soooooooo CUTE! You splash your hand in the water and they come to you like a cat or a dog! Their body are so damn soft. Hmmm... asam pedas... LOL
"Eh korang dah lah tu! Benci I tengok you all main air. Yok lah we all go into the tunnel!"

Norisham a.k.a Shamboi got the fish very interested in his ass...
Then to the Sentosa Luge and Skyride. Marina and Junaidi.

Me on the Skyride....
Marina and Junaidi... Marina! Scared huh?
Took my time to think about stuff and relax my mind
Wah Cannot Relax AAAaaarrrrgggh! Too HIGH!!!

Atekongsi... Landing time!
Sham, Fauzan and Rohaizad in the Carlsberg Sky Tower
Me and Rohaizad... I hate heights but hey, look how relax I am... Only god knows whats going on in the inside! Haha
A View from the top...

This was our last attraction. The NEWLY opened CINE BLAST! Its a stimulator ride... I had a hell of a time inside! Fooooiyoh! Nak agi!!!
Well thats all folks, THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!

Comments

Popular Posts