Nadia's bugging me...

Ok ladies and gentleman, heres an announcement. Nadia Ismail is my producer and IS JUST A FRIEND. At first I didn't know why she bugs me to blog it down but yesterday she told me.

Ok people, please la, doesn't mean when I take a picture with a girl that means she is my girlfriend! Sheesh come on people! The worst thing is, she got hate mail, hate calls and hate messages from people who claims to be my girlfriend or who told her to stay away from me (or else she will be hurt). Wahkau! Like so hardcore sia! I appreciate the love aight but that is seriously scarying my frens away! Not mentioning scarying me.

So please peeps stop those hate mails n hate messages to my friends. But you are always welcome to send it to me aight?

Anyway, Nadia's music page can be found on "My other Sites". Do check it out aight? ADIOS!

Comments

Popular Posts