Been on a movie fiesta! These are the movies I caught! So read my ratings and decide if you wanna go or not...



Partner is a laugh riot. Though inspired from the 2005 Hollywood movie Hitch, Partner is a thoroughly entertaining movie. The way the movie has been adapted to the Indian context is remarkable. While every one from Partner can share the credit of working hard and giving their best, it's Govinda that stands out. The entire film rests on his superlative acting talent and comic timing.

4/5 Stars for me!!! A must watch!



It takes a wide screen to fully capture Homer Simpson’s stupidity, and, THE SIMPSONS MOVIE does it. In the eagerly-awaited animated feature film based on the hit TV series, Homer must save the world from a catastrophe he himself has created.

4/5 Stars for me! A must watch!



A movie that really makes you jump! Theres a twist in the movie and because of that I ain't gonna give you guys a summary.

3.5/5 Stars for me. Watch it to scare your girl friends!

Comments

Popular Posts