I'm an Addict..

Have not been updating my blog for days... HeH until k|nG also fed-up. LOL! I have been doing something on my free time... I'm now an ADDICT. I've been staying up late n feeling weak...My eyes R red n I hope my parents won't find out about this....THAT I HAVE BEEN STAYING UP LATE PLAYING MY PLAYSTATION2!!! If u think u r a good leader n commamder(which ofcoz I am... :P) This game is for you! Full Spectrum Warrior! a 4.5 out of 5 STARS!


Based On A Training Aid Developed For The U.S. Army, Full Spectrum Warrior is a squad-based real-time combat game that allows players to experience the intensity and gritty realism of urban combat warfare. As Squad Leader, take command and coordinate the actions of two infantry squads (Alpha and Bravo) leading them through a hostile urban warzone.

Comments

Popular Posts