My Visit At Yishun Secondary School...

Today I went out with Suriani & Haniza. We went to our Secondary School. YISHUN SECONDARY SCHOOL! And WOW! The school has change DAMN ALOT! Students are allowed to bring HANDPHONES to school & STYLE their hair. I saw this guy with a SORT OF MOHAWK HAIR-DO. Sheesh! In my time when I did a SPIKE hair-do I got a scolding. I did many different type of WEIRD HAIR-DO and got scolded. Sheesh! NOW! Even the canteen is like the FOODCOURT in Causeway Point!

Met Mdm Lathika (My Geoghraphy Teacher), Mr Anith (My ex Discipline Master), Mr Siva (My PE Teacher) and MY FAVOURITE, Mr Selvam (My ART Teacher). We were looking for Mdm Azizah but she was nowhere to be found! Sheesh kebab!

GUESS WHAT!!! When I was in front of the General Office, I was APPROACHED by this group of GIRLS.... THEY RECOGNISE ME FROM THE PHOTOs IN MY BLOG. THEY WERE MY FAN! Hehehe sounds funny but its TRUE! I PARTICULARLY RECOGNISE THIS GIRL, SHE IS IKA. SHE EVER WROTE IN HER BLOG BOUT MY SONG, "MAT TAPPERED" & I GOT TO KNOW HER FROM THERE.

Ika: You......
Me: Eh you!
Ika: You....
Me: Aaah aah, who?
Ika: I know you!

The group of girls were giggling and ONE OF THEM ASKED ME FOR MY AUTOGRAPH!!! I WAS DAMN SHOCK AND I STARTED TO LAUGH. They laughed back then I dunno where they went off to. Hahah hope not to call more of their friends. I dunno I was THAT well known.... Anyway right after that incident Mr Selvam came and talked to us.... I think thats why there was no FAN coming up to me again... heheh

Anyway Ika, its nice to see you in person....You'll be seeing more of me there soon. Why? Cause I'm involved in one of the school project involving EX-STUDENTS.

Comments

Popular Posts