THE DAY MY STOMACH WAS BLOATED N MOVIE MARATHON

Yesterday, on the 13th of April was a day to REMEMBER! Why you may ask... OKAY I TELL YOU! No choice what! Then GOT BLOG FOR WHAT RIGHT?
I went out with Mr.AL for a movie "Be Cool". On my way to Woodlands Interchange a lady-friend (My Secondary SchoolMate) of mine called me and asked me out for a movie "Guess Who". She was like, "Alaaah, baru nak ajak u tgk wayang..." (Subtitle; "Alaaah, I was about to ask u out for a movie...")

I ofcoz have nothing on after the "Be Cool" movie said yes to her invitaion and we decided to catch the movie at 755pm Causeway Point.
Me and Mr.AL watched "Be Cool" at Plaza Singapura. I ate a whole bag of Sweet Popcorn n a cup of Ice Lemon Tea. The show started at 1335hrs and ended at 1530hrs. After the show we met up with Mr.AL's girlfriend then we went over to the Hereens to meet up with Hanizah, the lady-friend I mentioned earlier. They were introduced to each other n then we go our seperate ways.
It was about 1630hr or so, me and Hanizah talked for awhile about our problems n stuff. We talked and laugh in the MRT all the way to Woodlands. Its been along time since I had an enjoyable time with a lady...hmmm....(her face appeared again in my head)damn...can't forget her....Ok ok get back to my story.
Reached Causeway Point n bought the tickets. Then Hanizah was hungry...hah! She wanted to eat at Long John Silver but the place was full so we go to KFC n again it was also FULL! Hahaha GOD DAMN SUAY! "Then we go Mac eat la", she said. HELL NO! I HATE McDONALD FOOD! Told her that theres BK here. Hahaha she forgot bout it. SO ate at BK. We ate till 2000hrs. SHIT! MOVIE! Hahaha we rushed to the cinema but she still got time to stuff in some fries in her mouth. Hahaha...Oh we smuggle some BK food in the cinema too...Before we enter we bought Popcorn n Drink.
Imagine the amount of food I ate! 2 Popcorn, 2 drinks N an UPSIZED turkey bacon meal! Wahaha ALOT SEY! Sheesh! In the cinema she laugh alot! N Damn LOUD! Hah good to see her happy, I know she have gone thru a tuff time. At least I made someone happy. (Wonder if "SHE" is happy now) After the movie ended which was around 2200hrs she went to buy a VCD. I think its a hindi movie. Shes a sucker for hindi movie, so am I. Hahaha I was brought up by an indian muslim MUM.
Time to go home n she wanted to WALK home. Since it was late, I walked her home. Her house was far n the route she took was very dark n quiet. She crazy siak walk home alone...sheesh! On the way ate ice cream n talk n laugh. After sent her home I walk back all the way from somewhere near Admiralty MRT to Marsiling. Far but its nice to have time alone to think about my future n stuff. Got home around 1am n I play my PS2 till about 5am then I GEDEBABOM! (Subtitle; SLEEP!)

PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts