Just being a good friend...

Went out with Farouq & Iqbal to Janis (NurHanis) funeral. Her mum ever mentioned about Farouq... So I decided to make NurHanis & her mum's wish come true. I brought Farouq to see her....
Her MUM was SO HAPPY to see Farouq there.... After Iqbal and Farouq was introduced, we walked over to the coffin and her MUM said to her....


Mummy: Janis....Farouq is here to see you...

I can't help it but to turn away to control my tears...(I'm not usually the crybaby but it was too....sad). After that, Farouq, Iqbal & Me sat down and Farouq started to cry... He was thinking about NurHanis (He was once her high school sweetheart). He kept crying for 10mins... I just sat there and offered him tissues....


Mummy look at me and asked me did NurHanis come in my dream....I said yes. Mummy says she is trying to say thanks cause I brought people that matters to her, there. Mummy also wants me to arrange the "TAHLIL". Tied down with Haniza & settling it on Monday....


Farouq, be strong bro. I'm always there for you...

Comments

Popular Posts