The Audition!

Due to the OVERWHELMING respon from the public, my audition was pushed to today. Guess wat??




































I FUMBLE! Hahahah my nervousness got over me N I fumble. But the chorus part i sang smoothly la. Heres how it goes, sat at the holding room and make lots of jokes to relief all of the other contestants. Their faces damn CRAMP! Hahaha I was relax. So I was next to b auditioned, I was laffing n crapping, SUDDENLY this camera came up to me n interviewed me. WALAUWEY! This time cannot run already! Hahaha just hope my face wont come out on TV. ok continue, went into the audition room and BAM! I got nervous! Just like that! I sang the verse shakily, Got to the chorus n the judges nod their heads n smiled. ALAMAK! They discussed abit n asked me to sing another song, DAMN! I fumbled again! Hahaha if my audition come out on TV u will see how I fumble. Hahahaha.... But the more amazing thing is, most of the good singers I made fren with didnt get chosen, INSTEAD those koo koo chiaus got in! N they cant even sing! Well, entertainment TV is the priority I guess. BUT hey! I enjoyed the whole process n glad that I didnt get in. Coz its gonna b a very difficult competition. Rest assured that there r alot of good singers for u guys to vote for. As for me, back to cRapping! Wahahaha PEACE OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts