To ma taggies...

To herly: Woah! How u noe my face look like a dick? I guess ur dick look like my face huh? Wahahah thats soooo amazing!



To disgusted: Hey if you dont blieve me just watch singapore idol wen its aired lor... after which u can eat ur own words.



To passerby: I cant sing? hmmm then hwcome I got offers for me to perform? Dun tell me the producers wanna lose money by asking a FROG to sing rite? PS: Change ur nick to Irritant



To unknown: Publicity? Hahaha I was just stating the fact! And if u didnt notice, i sang "ramai cacat otak" and NOT ""SEMUA cacat otak". SLENG! U blieve in karma? Good good so do i. So leave the comments to urself n let KARMA take its coz... Thank u very nice...



To Reiha: I dun get u reiha?



To memantau30: Al Quran memulia kan wanita yes.... BUT OPEN UR EYES MAN! Some of our wanita nowadays r totally steeres out of the path! If u guys r not happy with my songs that r stating the facts, PLZ do something bout our community. Do u noe that other races r discriminating US?? It is all becoz of these few people!

Comments

Popular Posts