To all the haters (AKU MALAS NAK LAYAN)

To all the haters, please get a life! hahaha not happy come see me! U can find me at airport most of the time.... Wanna release ur fury? Sure, y not. Im open minded. To those who r using vulgarity towards me, This I got to say.... Alhamdulillah. Y I say so? Korang dapat dosa and aku dapat pahala! Weee.... And yes, I m not perfect but Im sure Im more better then u haters out there, And please haters, u all got anything new to say not? Please b more creative in ur dissing COZ I heard all of that before. Dont get me started on dissing u haters coz .... hahahah lets just say I M GIFTED in that. God gave u brain to think. He gave me talent to compose. So use ur brain to think about what I say in my songs, r they true or r they not. Well Im sure glad that god have always been on my side. U maybe wondering, eh? Orang cam gini pon tuhan support? Hey! God knows no boundary (not like u haters). He will b there for people who always have him close in their heart.


Music is how I express myself. I write about what I feel, just like poets. U may not like it but others do.... Its up to u to listen or not. If u dun like, dun listen! Damn simple rite? Even my 5 yr old cousin knows that. Dun tell me ur brain is like a 4 yr old old brain.....

Comments

Popular Posts