HAFIZ!!! Y NEVER UPDATE??!!

Hello peeps, Im so so sorry I have not been updating my blog. Been busy at work. Have been working at least 16hrs each day. Yes! I did. And yesterday I worked from 9pm till 2pm today! hmmmm how many hours is that? 17hrs! Wooohooo! Giler lor... but still Im okay with it, Y? Coz at the end of the day, my pay will b like GEDEBABOM!!! Meletup mcm nani ku kentut! Prrrrruuuuuut!

Secondly, I have been busy being with my love ones. Solving their problems and guiding them.

And the song Everytime will be release on 14 February 2006 I hope... If I got time to finish it.

What Im listening to now, song by
Pretty Ricky - I want you (girlfriend)
Pretty Ricky - Flossin
Pretty Ricky - Shorty be mine

These r superb songs to share with ur partner.... sexy.....

Comments

Popular Posts