My Prediction Was Right!

I Predicted 3 things right!

Remember the time I post about who would win American Idol? I say its between Vonzell and Carrie, ended up Carrie won! Wooohooo I so clever! LOL She deserve to Win anyway...


Another reality show I love is The Contender! I was rooting for Sergio Moraz...Wow Wee I love it! Sergio Moraz WON! He won 1million US dollars and a Car! The amazing thing was that Sergio "The Latin Snake" is a skinny man! Hahah 7 round and Sergio did it!

Lastly, My friend asked me what the score will be like for the Champioship Match between Liverpool and AC Milan... I told her it will be a draw and then go to penalty after which LIVERPOOL will win.... I WAS RIGHT! Although I'm a Hardcore Manchester United fan, I like Liverpool too... In the 1st half I was like, DAMN! 3-0 already? But Liverpool did it! IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST FOOTBALL MATCH I'VE EVER WATCH! MAYBE THE BEST THE WORLD HAVE EVER SEEN!


Congrats to Carrie, Sergio & Liverpool!

Comments

Popular Posts