Out with Mum & Sis

Wassupbey! Today went out to Causeway Point with my mum & my youngest sister. Went there to get her school stuff at Popular Bookstore. Then mum bought food for my chinchillas, Ismail & Alisya. Heheh cute right? My mum named them after my cousins. LOL...but the cool thing is, my uncle and aunt was cool with it. Bought some detergent, soap, toothpaste, you got the idea. Damn alot and I carried the heavy ones...DUH!


On the way back, a group of girls walk behind me and starts talking bout ME! One of them called me a "Mama's Boy". Hah! Bastard sia! But then another one said, if she had a boyfriend like me she would never let me go....hehe! Ofcoz this comment I like! My reaction?? I just smile la... Then you want me to kiss her issit? Puhlease... Tak rela I! Hahah


Today, I got pissed with Haniza. Got some misunderstanding. But being the "Nice Guy" I give in and end the argument. Sheesh! I was GANCHIONG for the entire day, kept thinking about her! I was scared of losing another friend... I have been losing friends alot lately... Some died, some migrated, some just disappeared and some just don't give a fuck! Heh! Sorry for the language. But true ar.... Life is sho sho McShitty sometimes... But Vat to do?


Just finish watching "The Contender" on AXN cable TV. Man! The show rocks! Feel like taking up boxing again... Baa~! No! Don't wanna end up hurting a friend again during a sparing match...(Don't wanna describe in detail, too traumatic for me)



Thats all for today!

Comments

Popular Posts