My outing with Mr AL

Today was somehow, choatic. Mummy called me in the morning to asked about the "kenduri" for the late NurHanis. She cancelled it, so I arranged an outing with Mr AL, but an hour after that, she calls me & wants me & some other friends of mine to go over to her house for the kenduri. So I SMS some of my friends but mummy called me up again and said no need (I was like, WHAT?), shes asking the mosque to recite surah Yassin for the late NurHanis instead. Hmmm... I was Gan Chiong for awhile there.... ahah!


And so my outing with Mr AL was ON! Went to PS to watch "COACH CARTER" Good Show! After which we went WINDOW shopping for earings & belts, then we go MAKAN at BURGER KING! BURP! Super Full after the Turkey Bacon upsize meal...


Mr AL wanted to go to BORDERS at Wheelock. I dunno for what but I just follow, hoping to catch a glimpse of HANIS not the late NurHanis, just Hanis. Cause I know her favourite place to CHILL is Wheelock's Coffee Bean....


When I reach there, I didn't look around like a mad person scanning the place for her, DUH! If you know me well enough, I don't like to look at people when I walk... I rather stare at the floor... heheh! SHY LA....*angelic face* Oh ya but before I leave Wheelock, I saw the COFFEE BEAN STALL!!! This time I scan, who knows she is there sitting with her friends. But being the shy little angel that I am, *cough cough*, I only scan for awhile...(I didn't see her) *sob sob*


But the most amazing thing is, SHE SAW ME! Heheh! She was there! Dammit! How can I not see her? Sheesh! Anyway, how did I know she saw me? Oi Bodoh! Got read my tag board or not? She typed it there!


HONESTLY, I MISS HER ALOT, JUST THAT I DON'T SHOW OR TALK ABOUT IT. HOW I WISH I COULD TALK AND GO OUT WITH HER JUST LIKE THE OLD TIME.


ATTENTION HANIS!!! I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS! :P

Comments

Popular Posts