Keep fit for life! Woohoo!

Hey hey hey peep! Today met up with Farouq & Iqbal! We went jogging around Woodlands! Fooyoh! Very Far sey...But Farouq & Me can cope cause we are used to it BUT Iqbal in the other hand was panting like crazy! Hah! He have not been running la so....unfit la.


We ran from Woodlands MRT to Marsiling MRT turn to Singapore American School. Ran past Fuchun Secondary, all the way straight to the main road thats near the NEW REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC SCHOOL is & run to the CIVIC CENTRE. THats our route.


Oh the extra challenge is that we ran at 2pm! HOT sey! Crazy? No la! Healthy! Hehehz...


Today met up with one of my new FAN. Met her just now with her younger brother. Her brother sho CUTE! Chubby & Hyper. Oh I pass her my autographed CD. Heh she wants it autograph (I was like, What?) but I did it anyway. For my Fan's sake. Sent her home and now I'm here! And now I'm not!!!

Comments

Popular Posts