The Last Time...

I went to NurHanis's burial yesterday morning. Saw her Mum at the multi pupose hall and greeted her. Her father's side surrounded her coffin & started to sing some JESUS CHRIST songs... Ofcoz I dunno whats the titles. I FELT LIKE TAKING THE CHAIRS AND THROW IT AT THEM AND SHOUT, "SHES A MUSLIM YOU IDIOTIC PEOPLE!" But ofcoz I didn't. Instead I prayed along with them, OFCOZ NOT THE JESUS SONGS... Surah from the QUR'AN. After they finished their singing, I approached mummy at the coffin.


Mummy: Cepat Fiz, tengok Fiz sebelum terlambat (Subtittle; Hurry Fiz, take a look Fiz before its too late to look at her). WE, her muslim frends, recite some prayers for NurHanis then Mummy began to breakdown... Suzie consoled her... I just stood there and looked at the others crying. Mummy began to talk to NurHanis... I just turn away and control my tears.


Before we move out to the Cemetery, they threw flowers into the coffin, I didn't participate cause its not my Islam practice... In her coffin included a photo of her friends, the flowers, her favourite TEDDY BEAR and a TASBIR(placed around her neck by her mum). Her mum kissed her on her forehead and we made our way to the cemetery.


Reached Lim Chu Kang Cemetery at the FREE THINKER BURIAL SITE, her mum keep reciting "Allahu Akhbar" as they move the coffin over the 7 feet hole... Her father's side starts to sing the JESUS CHRIST songs again and they said a little prayer for NurHanis. After which, WE, the muslim people, recite "Al-Fatehah" and "Qulhuallah". My mind keep reminding me this is the last time I would be able to see Janis aka NurHanis. Just the thought makes my eyes water... After they buried her, I keep thinking bout how great life is and it should not be wasted.


May Allah Forgive Your Sins, As You Are Misguided. I'll keep praying for you NurHanis. Don't worry about your Mum, she have alot of sons and daughters now. Everyone of your friends are now your siblings NurHanis... She definitely have ME as her SON. We'll MISS YOU DEARLY... :'(

Comments

Popular Posts